A safe and confidential environment
Are you looking for a counsellor in Palmerston North?
My name is Karen Le Mar. I am a qualified counsellor in Palmerston North. My practice is located in a a quiet residential area in Awapuni. I offer counselling and relationship counselling.
I’m a provisional member of the New Zealand Association of Counsellors (NZAC).
Counselling is a way of gaining a greater understanding of how you are affected by issues relating to your circumstances. Through counselling you can explore your options and be supported to make your own choices.
I offer a safe, confidential, non – judgemental environment that enables you to explore your current situation with a view to considering what changes you might like to make to move in a direction determined by you. I work from my home office in the Riverdale area of Palmerston North.
What is causing your concern?
Do any of these statements look familiar?
- I feel so alone.
- I feel so anxious, panicky in some situations.
- Something is stopping me doing the things I want to do.
- I am stuck.
- My mood is low.
- I don’t know where my relationship is going.
- We are struggling with our relationship.
- I miss the person so much. Everyone is expecting me to move on.
- People have no idea how I feel.
- I get so angry at times it frightens me.
- I wish I could stop worrying about everything.
In my practice I see people with all kind of problems that are troubling and causing distress.
Types of issues
Types of issues I can help with:
✓ Anger management
✓ Being assertive
✓ Burnout and stress
✓ Grief and loss
✓ Feeling depressed
✓ Panic attack
✓ Relationship problems
✓ Sleep problems
Could you use some extra support in your life?
Feel free to send me a message. You can raise any questions you have, and tell me a little about your situation.
Karen Le Mar
Registered with NZAC